From our humble beginnings as a family business started by brothers O.P. and W.T. Crowder in 1947, Crowder has grown exponentially. With just five employees, Crowder completed a set of concrete steps for Plaza Road Presbyterian Church. Today, over 70 years later, we offer our high-quality expertise and professionalism in services that span the Southeast with over 1,000 employees.
Atlantic Treatment Plant F. Wayne Hill Fats, Oils & Grease (FOG) & High Strength Waste (HSW) Project McAlpine Creek Effluent Filter Upgrade and Expansion Plum Island R.B. Simms and Lake Blalock Southside WWTP Upgrades Sugar Creek WWTP Reliability Improvements Project Sustainable Water Initiative for Tomorrow (SWIFT), Ph. 3 Demonstration Facility Terrible Creek WWTP Expansion The Western Wake Regional Water Reclamation Facility Clarksville Valleybrook Park Equalization Facility PROLSF and Woodstock Park Improvements