From our humble beginnings as a family business started by brothers O.P. and W.T. Crowder in 1947, Crowder has grown exponentially. With just five employees, Crowder completed a set of concrete steps for Plaza Road Presbyterian Church. Today, over 70 years later, we offer our high-quality expertise and professionalism in services that span the Southeast with over 1,000 employees.
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Construction Woodleaf Solar Durham Landfill Gas-to-Energy F. Wayne Hill Landfills Gas to Energy Project Simon Solar Farm Martinsville Landfill Gas-to-Energy Waste-to-Energy Air Pollution Control Installation BESS Installation