Crowder wants all of our subcontractors to be successful. Our prequalification process is critical to this success and is an integral part of our risk management program.
Please email the following information to PQ@crowderusa.com to request access to Crowder's subcontractor portal:
- company name
- company contact name (first & last)
- company contact title
- email address of company contact
You can have more than one user per company, but only one user per email address.
***PLEASE NOTE: the contact information above should be for the person(s) who will complete the form and submit the prequalification information and who has the authority to do so on behalf of your company.***
Once you've requested access to the system per the above instructions, you'll receive a system-generated email with a link for accessing the subcontractor prequalification portal.
Please allow two business days for your user set-up to be completed.
Following is a list of some of the documentation necessary to complete the prequalification.
Please do not attach any of this information to the email request for access to the portal:
- Signed W9 (October 2018 version - available at www.IRS.gov)
- Sample insurance certificate
- OSHA forms 300A and 300 (omit employee names) for the past three years
- EMR verification letter from your worker's compensation provider for the past three years
- Safety Manual
- Project reference letters from owners/clients for three recent projects (completed within the last three years)
- Bonding capacity letter from your bonding company (applicable for scope of $500K or more)
- Certification letters (MBE, DBE, SBE, etc.) - if applicable
- Professional license certificates (general contractor, engineer, etc.) - if applicable
You will be able to save your progress, but your prequalification information can not be submitted until all required information has been entered in the portal.
**If you experience problems with the system, take a screen shot of the problem if possible, and email it to PQ@crowderusa.com with details of the issue. We will work with you to find a resolution.**